Sunday, July 23, 2006

BBQ Chicken anyone......


Its another 35 degrees today and its hot.....for a cold climate most of the year we should be enjoying this weather. Today was all about keeping cool and hydrated, we did venture out to the market (local) that is by my house and got some small potatoes to go with the chicken. That chicken was delicious and garden carrotts. Now is that not interesting knowing what I ate for the dinner. I must do more to have a more riveting conversation, things should pick up I am off to work tomorrow. I have been a night owl these past two weeks, I have been staying up past 2:00 just doing nothing, I like the stillness of the house at night, when everyone is asleep and I can read, watch tv , clean up etc. No i am not a nutcase.... Well lets hope tomorrow the blog will read a bit better, so talk to you tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    May I join u for dinner lol

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter