Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Canada Day 1 day late

Well i missed posting yesterday, was busy celebrating Canada Day, went over to friends and had dinner, chatted, had a few coolers, watched football, had a great time. Well I went to the Dollarama and bought myself a new notebook, to become my travel journal, as you can see by the pictures it pretty plain, but after a few stickers, some paper, it getting a little better.
Now you probably wondering what is she going to do with it, well I plan on taking it on the forthcoming trip, I am going to do some sketching, I am going to write stuff that maybe I want to go on the blog so I wont forget, funny things that happen along the way etc. when I get back I will share what I have done. This is the first time I have done this, so we will see if it is a waste of time or not.
Well should go and talk to you tommorw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter