Friday, September 08, 2006

All these for under 10 bucks....

what kind of super shopper am I... Those are art pens my friends, I have been looking for these for ages, but way out of my price range, I tried each and every one of them and they work, brand new photo magzs, paint etc. I bought the pens at a thrift shop for $2.00 I was in looking for frames, and I stumbled across them, was I excited or what, thought to myself even if a couple work its worth 2 bucks, but bonus they all work...Well today I took half a day off did some shopping, went out for mussels with my mother for dinner, hubby went to a football game, more shopping and now home just watching fashion rocks on tv and blogging. Got to get the presents for the girls made this weekend that is the goal, gotta to get the some pictures at walmart developed and that is it. Well I know you riveted to this blog with all this exciting information but I am going to go now and I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter