Thursday, September 28, 2006

Girls just wanna have fun....

Just wanted to post the art peice I worked on last night. I will write more tonight.Well I am back. Just went away to do some heavy duty cleaning which this house needed, so I did the kitchen, now I am tired so I am taking a break. I made this picture of my friends (I am not in the picture). I though they would get a kick out of it, one said (and I not telling which one) could you not have make us skinner, I just laughed at that. Well today is another beautiful fall day the leaves are coming down fast and furious, so I want to get my camera out on Saturday and take some pictures, so that the plan for Saturday. Hubby is working late tonight, the daughter (unemployed again but that's other story) is going out with her boyfriend and I am all alone to enjoy myself, dont know yet what I am going to do, but it could involve shopping at my favourite store. I am taking a scrapbooking challenge of Ronna Farrs website and its scrapbooking my 5 favourite things, so I was
sitting here thinking what are they: 1. Diet Coke (we all know that) 2. Grey's Anatomy or Dr. House 3. Daniel Powter 4.Art/Photography 5.Blogging. Notice I did not put my friends and family that was just to predicable. So I am going to make this mini album out of a deck of oversized playing cards, so will probably post tommorw the results. Well as you can see it is afternoon only, but I felt like blogging so will take to you tommorw....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter