Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Almost 18 and ready to fly....

Made this layout awhile ago, decided to post today. Yep she is almost 18, and they think that once there 18 the world changes...Well she is in for a big disapointment, once you get older, more responsiblity and you wish we were 17 years old again. The young want to get older and older want to get younger. Well today was just a rest and relax day, cleaned the studio, sorted paper, cut paper, and I went to the nutrionist today. Tommorw is the first day of the big diet...Now I am telling the world this ( or the few faithful readers this because I am going to be accountable to you) each Wednesday I will tell you if I have lost or gained. I am thinking about WW again, but I will see how i do on my own, I know that diet like the back of my hand, my Nutrionist gave me one to, so I am going to combine them and see how that goes.... Also today I was listening to one of my old CD from the Movie Hope Floats, this is a great little CD lots of cool, songs, really mellow, really relaxing. Well I am going to hit the hay look at the time and me trying to get to bed early... So I will talk to you all tommorow. And thanks for all the wonderful comments that you all made on my blog, it had totaly made my day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter