Monday, September 04, 2006

Cruising on a Monday afternoon.....

Yep, thats my friend and me, today we just hung out together, coffee, shopping, it was a beautful day, and had the top down in her car. We had a blast today, I need to make more time for my friends. I wanted to tell about her, she is a very talented jewerly designer, I will have a link to her website soon. Her designs are to die for.... Well were off to the Olive Garden to celebrate our belated aniversary and i am looking forward to it. To nice to do any art today, just thinking, sketching and soaking up some sun.....Talk to you tomorrow. Just found spell check, so that will help me out lots, i am sure you all have noticed I am not the greatest speller.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    ...we have to do this more often, it was a great day spent with a very special friend....we are such crafty girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Hey Auntie

    see, i still read your blog even when i live in another city. Keep the blog flowing. Colin

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter