Monday, May 14, 2012

A day of ATC's


I have been making ATC, here are a few samples of what I have been up to.  The bear is not quite finished yet.  I signed up for an ATC swap and decided to practice making a few.  I have not made any for a long time.  I am going to try and make some today, where I don't draw on them, more collage like. Other than that, I had a great mother's day, out for lunch with the mother in-law, the shopper and the hubby.  The shopper bought me the Book "Fifty Shades of Grey| a trilogy, some flowers, so all in all I had a great day.  I hope you all had a great day, now its back to business.  The top two ATC's i had some clear acrylic with a small circle design on it, and cut it to fit the egg, and the other ATC.  I thought it added another dimension.

P.S still keeping with the flower challenge, I added flowers to the bird picture.

Lee


4 comments:

  1. I like your ATCs...the bear looks great.

    It was a fantastic Mother's Day for me because I got to spend it with my daughter for the first time in many years. Sounds like you had a good one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee...I've been missings lots of great art work...sorry I haven't been by sooner...it's great as usual...love the pod piece below and the face you did. These ATCs are wonderful...I had a wonderful mother's day yesterday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day! ATCs are such a fun size to work with, aren't they? Lots of opportunity to experiment, but not totally demanding in terms of size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh Lee I love the second one...all the shapes and colors fits so well together :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter