Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I feel pretty.....or so pretty....


Well hello, what's up with you today? Today is a go day.  I am just going to post this blog,  then I am outta here, like a shot of lightning.  I am on my way to meet a friend for lunch, then to the art store and then i might take my camera and go wandering.  I am free and clear today, hubby is out of town, so no supper to make, only grazing will be allowed.  You know where you stand in front of the fridge and wonder what you have in there that's healthy and good for you, and doesn't require you to work up a sweat in the kitchen.  I might even have time to dance around the art table and try and make something.  So i better go and get this day started.

P.S. I am wearing a new shirt i bought as a celebration of my weight loss.  I have on my blue jean capris, and red leather flip flops, so i am feeling gooooood.  

8 comments:

  1. You should be feeling good...weight loss AND this gorgeous flower painting!! I think this might be my favorite so far. Love the colors!!

    Have fun today! You look mah-valous, dah-ling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - now that's one cool flower drawing! Love it. AND - yay on the weight loss...I always like a new something to wear when I lose pounds too! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful....such vibrant colors....and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youve got everything going your way!!! now go enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim (ginheartart)10:50 PM

    You deserve a day like you have planned...keep up the good work...flowers and wt loss...YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this flower. Great colors! I hope you enjoyed your day. Thanks for linking up with my May Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo HOO! Congrats on the weight loss, and WOW, that flower is amazing. I love the tape down the sides, and the little circles... for some reason this one really speaks to me. Great colours!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter