Friday, September 07, 2012

Black and White


I created three postcards for a swap by http://mailmesomeart.blogspot.ca/
there are always ongoing swaps there, one of them was black and white, so when I sat down all I knew was that I had some black and white paper, and this turned up.  I sort of like it,  The other two I will show on Saturday and Sunday.  I like practising my collage, and trying to tell a story.  Do you like collage?
Today is hot and sunny, hubby is taking the dryer apart and getting all the fluff and stuff from the back, apparently you should do this once a year to prevent fire.  I told him he should rent himself out , not only is he doing the dryer, he washed the floor by hand, cleaned out the laundry cupboard and sink.  I tell he needs a job, I am starting to feel guility, (remember i said starting to)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like it very much! Collage is one of my favorites, but I'm not good with the technique myself. I've tried ATC's in collage, but I don't seem to do enough layers or something. I'll keep watching your spot!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Collage is a favorite of mine and you have done it so well here.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter