Well its the last day of May....it went by fast and not much was accomplished. Over at Joyce's http://knightqueen.blogspot.com/ has 10 things for May so I thought I would do it today as well:
1. Something I bought myself this month: new sandals
2. Currently reading: just finished The Road.. Cormac McCarthy best book ever
3. Last CD I listened to: Eagles
4. Art I made: stencils and page from http://lostluggage.typepad.com/the_land_of_lost_luggage/
5: Last place I ate out: Original Joes for smoked meat
6. Something that made me cry: The reader movie
7. Something that made me laugh: Jay Leno
8. Something I am thankful for: family and friends, blog friends
9. Whats in my purse: labels for collage, moles kine journal, (small) wallet, address book, pen, pencil, coupons to Michael's, keys, change
10. Something I am looking forward to: http://www.alisaburke.blogspot.com/ course.
Now that I have shared mine, lets have yours......I am interested.