Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Ugly Stage

I started working on a collage,
first step pickingout some of  the collage items
went very monocromatic on the colours

 Next step place them and see if you like them,
this is what I call the ugly stage, but
hopefully it gets better. 

I will share this journey with you if your intersted.  In other news there seems to be alot of blog drama going on, lots of people stealing others ideas and claiming there own.  I see no ones stealing my ideas, because your welcome to them (lol).  Pretty soon nobody will be blogging because they dont want their ideas taken. So those out there in blog land who dont have any ideas of your own, get a life and start thinking of some.  Because I like reading everyones blogs....keep posting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee....looking forward to see your process creating the collage.
    I don't like when people steal other's ideas, but I am not worried either, because my style is not to copy, lol! And the collage material they don't have either. Well, I guess that's always a risk that someone is copying and stealing.....and yes you are right, maybe those poeple who steal other's idea should use their own brain and look for their voice inside of themselves,creative wise. Plus it takes a lot of courage to put your own style out there! It's like with everything in life, respecting oneself and others.
    Smiles, Anke :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter