Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Chores

 Just a page in my journal I made awhile ago,

Today was getting new glasses,
cleaning the garage with hubby
finishing up a postcard
deciding if the postcard was okay to send (always second thoughts)
taking devil dog for a walk at the dog park
having a piece of carrot cake, my wonderful neighbour made who gave me some just because
having a bbq tonight, to hot to turn the stove on, sometimes its to hot to bbq
making a salad of whatever is in the fridge
and just enjoying  beautiful Saturday
What did you do today.

My index card I made is about my camera, I have finally decided how to use it correctly and have been reading the book.  Only had it a couple of years?



3 comments:

  1. It was my birthday and I had a fabulous day topping off a fabulous vacation week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you figured your camera out :) I love this journal page. I had a very quiet Saturday...I thought about making oatmeal cookies, but no oatmeal. I do plan to go the movies today(Sun).
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there is the camera again, left a comment on your flickr too, it is so pretty. :-)

    Icad on girl!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter