Wednesday, October 19, 2011

travel the road not taken


  • one of the postcards I have been making, just noticed the car  looks like its floating on air gonna fix that
  • read a great book series on vacation, have you read the hunger games exellent books .  Take it from me I read all three on holidays
  • we had a spa day and had a blast
  • today is all about comfort, I am making soup and cornbread
  • and I am doing my least favourite thing today visting the dentist
  • whats on your schedule today

5 comments:

  1. rather like the "floating" car just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the car just like it is....seems to be driving off into another world.

    The library and grocery shopping are on my list of things for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to the dentist is NEVER fun! You can have your car float if you want to...it's art...you can do anything you want...ha!
    I'm trying to finish a journal I have started.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the car the way it is too...oh please leave it like that!

    me? grocery shopping today - yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I really, really like this postcard...looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter