Sunday, May 05, 2013

Kararoke

Collage sheet by Shellymassey
I know I spelled Karaoke wrong but its to late to fix it, I like not
perfect, but I know it will bug me and I will have to fix it.
 
I like to karaoke by myself
I do not subject others to my singing
I admire people who can go to Karoke places and get up and sing and not care
 getting the lawn done Monday
cold weather plays havoc on lawns, spring you get your lawn power raked and stuff
hanging plants are out, bought by the hubster
warm weather is here
and I am going to let loose and belt out a summer song,
and oldie by Goody
 
Under the Boardwalk, put up your hand if you know it
 

9 comments:

  1. I know under the board walk, an oldie but goodie!

    sounds like you're all ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in your work. Sounds great having warm weather, but at some point it has to come here too. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmn yes, I like to Karaoke too but don't. If I did it would be by myself. I was singing in the kitchen yesterday - it sounded good to my ears. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a lovely piece of artwork! when i try to sing it's ka-wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's a missing "a" among friends :)A colorful and wonderful piece of art!!! Maybe she did "karoke" whe she tried karaoke :)

    It is finally warm and green here...YEA!!!

    My hands up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee! Maybe I should "spell-check" (whe should be when) before I post!!!

      Delete
  6. Lee...my hand is up! I like this....did you cut out the letters? or are they from the collage sheet you mentioned? Starting off the week with a song...I like that :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! love the composition too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your karaoke girl! There's no way in hell that I'd subject anyone to my singing...yes, it's that bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter