Friday, February 03, 2012

Good Stuff for Friday

just wanted to show you a few things I found on the Internet lately
that you might be interested in.

1  Julie Balzer has on her online classes
a free online course, did i mention free,
here is the link, all her have to
do is scroll down to stencil 101,
i signed up, but we might
not hear for a few days
as she is away teaching
http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/online-classes.html


is it not beautiful, she found it aprothogie, i phoned my store
they have 6 in, i have one boot on and one stuck in my door.  I vowed
I wasn't going to buy stuff i really don't need, but i think i need this,
the other boot is going on, keep you informed.  By the way
if you want it, 22.00 bucks in Canada, and way cheaper in the U.S.A.


i have blog love for this woman, she draws and paints
the way i wish I could, but every month, i
can have a little piece of her art
on my computer,  you can download
a monthly calender for your background
go have a look, I love February

that's it for now Kids I have a deeply personal blog post coming up
on the 8th.  Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. that is way too much good stuff - my head is going to explode. love genine's art work - hers was one of the first art blogs i discovered when i realized there was a world of art blogs. i think i'm going to have to make the trek to anthropolgie tomorrow. man oh man that's some beautiful tape. and Julie's free class is a great tip. thanks for sharing. hope you have a good weekend!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy tapes! I'd have to drive over an hour away to find an Anthropologie store so don't think that's going to happen.

    PS - I'm coming to you from my new computer! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun links...I have that paper tape and LOVE it, so I say "go for it!" Gennine's drawings are great. You have to love that "desktop calendar"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!! Links are funny:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally enjoyed your post, from attempting to read all the words on your design for the day to clicking the links! No Anthropologie within hundreds of miles, so I'll admire your tape from afar. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee....I hope you are having a good weekend. I really love Gennine's art work too! Yes, I will also admire the tape from afar...ha!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter