Sunday, February 05, 2012

cracked two


This was February cracked, and this is what I saw

  1. getting ready to watch the Superbowl
  2. have steak, potatoes, mushrooms and quiona salad
  3. gave in and went and got the tape, i love it
  4. was out shopping with the shopper, bought some new Nike Runners so that when I run the New York marathon next year, i will be ready, ok i wont be running the marathon but I still needed new extremely stylish runners, so people will think I am so athletic.
  5. listening to Van Morrison Brown Eyed Girl
so that's it for today, what are you doing

6 comments:

  1. HB is watching the Super Bowl while I'm in the studio. I went out and bought cat food earlier. How exciting! Didn't even stop at Joanne's or Michael's...I must be sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you had me at the New York marathon...I was thinking, "Wow, she's going to...oh, wait..." ... lol. I'm watching the SuperBowl right now. Well, "watching" is a stretch, but it's on! Love the idea of making pictures from the sidewalk cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need to find some sidewalks! Not many out in the country where I am. Such a unique idea!

    "Brown-Eyed Girl" one of my fav's!

    The Superbowl is on here, far,far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha you made me smile with the story of your new running shoes. Loving your cracked creatures both. Today I am enjoying the first day of my week off by walking, cooking, arting, maybe blogging but definitely reading and listening. Doing nothing and doing everything possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lee, I like it that sool new creature...kind of reminds me on a dinosaur and a parrot, lol! Looks like lot's of fun and trains the 'creativ-idea-brain'. Enjoy!

    Not much up today- blogging, blogging, laundry, watching kids, houseduties......have a great day, smiles, Anke :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read this post on sunday evening.. so wait... friday I watched the livestream show with Christy from Gulfsprite. That was fun while I paint my own picture...love your imagination in this cracked pictures and that he is outside his cage, hihi

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter