Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Checking the mail


Do you send christmas cards to your friends and  Family?

This is the year I have decided to stop the sending
of Christmas Cards period.  Last year it was to
just family.  Christmas Cards I quess are
old school now, as you can send your
emails, and facebook, and skype, your
wishes.  Years ago (here I go again) my
family (mother etc) would get
a zillion cards, with letters on how
everyone was doing, etc.  But now really
there is no need, we used to have christmas
cards strung all over the house. 

8 comments:

  1. I still send Christmas cards. I love getting snail mail so I hope others do too. I don't get as many Christmas cards as I used to but I still send them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I'm not sending them either this year, too hectic but I find I get less of them every year too so I think it's a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the last few years, we have sent a family photo card (like the kind you can order from Shutterfly), but I just didn't get in gear to get a family photo taken in time to order the cards. I'm kind of sad that we're not doing it. I'll probably do regular cards, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing an annual cutback - only realy sending now to old aunties and old computerless relatives mostly, and old friends. The rest get emails, facebook and etc. I'm with you on this one, and I think its the trend!

    ps the other post had too many typos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still sending cards. Like Janet, I love getting mail and sending it. And catching up with old friends who have moved away, etc. It's a bit of an effort to keep sending them, finding the time in these busy days, but it's still a pleasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Lee...another great card...you come up with so many cute ideas for your cards...love this! I haven't sent Christmas cards the past few years...scrooge...I know :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I will send, probably to late but I will send some to family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter