Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Princess and the Pea

The shopper and I have been busily making magic bags.
For those of you who don't know what magic bags are
these ones are full of Flax Seed, all you do
is heat them up in the microwave for a couple
of minutes, and you can put them on achy spots,
or if your cold to warm you up, you can also
put them in the freezer if you need a cold compress.
I have been using mine all weekend, as I have
come down with a really bad cold, and congestion
aches all over my body.  I love mine not shown,
These ones are for her co-workers, we have
quite the assembly line going, she cuts, I sew,
we fill, and I sew closed.  Most of this is done
on the machines, except the end bit, which
is much nicer done with hand stiching

7 comments:

  1. They look wonderful and I know they work well too because my SIL made one for me. Hope you feel much better, immediately, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make those too - they can be filled with rice too. they are lovely for those achy bones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty all stacked up in the picture. I'm sorry you have to use one right now....a cold right before Christmas! That's no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my honey was just given one, he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a present - and lovely to see your hand made cards (and mine too!) Thanks for your lovely card - it has pride of place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These make such lovely and useful presents...very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift idea! Hope you feel better soon, Lee :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter