Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Poker Anyone....


Your probably wondering, how does she play cards with those? I dont. I totally scored at the Dollar Giant today, i was checking out the crafts after work, and found these cards, I have been looking for them for ages. What do you think I am going to do with them? Good question, I am going to a baby shower, next Thursday for a girl at work, and one of the presents will be the cards, of course they wont look the same. Here's the plan, first card, title Page, baby's name etc, on the back of the card details of the birth, weight ,height,name etc. Then will follow 12 cards, one for each month of the year. I have one picture of her at 1 month old, so that will be the first card you see, on the back will be a paper with weight, height, etc, for each month, and each month she takes a picture and puts it on the front, she then has a record of the baby for 12 months, my version of a baby book. The cards will be hole punched with eyelets and attached to a rattle, and inside the case, which will also be done. I will take pictures of the finished product. I am excited to get started. Well hubby is watching the game and cheering for the oilers, my daughter is downstairs studying for finals (Grade 12) and I am off to get a little ironing done. I am off to the Olive Garden with my three bestfriends for a little RR tomorrow night, but will post after that. And on a final note, Happy Birthday Vicky, today is sisters birthday. She lives in a completly different provice, but she reads my blog, and we talk on the phone at least 3 times a week. Well gotta go, talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 AM

    What can I say....you are bursting with talent!!! ...I have known you for 28+ years and I even did not know that you lived briefly in England and France...I am friends with a celebrity! ...looking forward to our gals night out tonight...and you know I just might set up a blog too....with your help of course....Happy Birthday to you too Vicky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Ty everyone xxooxox I had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter