Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hiding behind rose colored flowers


Have not been blogging much this week since I got back. Errands to run, things to finish and feeling sorry for myself to do. I have been avoiding getting on the scale. Every morning I go into that bathroom and look at the scale and walk away. Its time to take stock and do something. I did not make a commitment at New Years because I do every News Years and I dont achieve my goal. I am going to achieve it this time. I have to lose a few pounds okay lets get real maybe more than a few pounds and I will do it. Tomorrow I take a full length picture of me and no I am not going to post I am not that crazy. But on September 1, I will take another picture of myself and then I will post both of them. That is 6 months, I should be able to shed a few by then. Watching Oprah today reinforced my desire to lose weight. I cant afford Jenny Craig, dont want or need surgery so I am going to do it the old tried and true way
Weight Watchers here I come on Friday. Well now you all know and now and then I will be reporting back to you my progress good or bad.

3 comments:

  1. I love the spring time feel of this journal page!

    Good luck with your weight loss! Getting started is always the hardest part for me. I look forward to hearing about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh painting, baby! hey, ENJOY this process with your weight, instead of making it a battle, ya know? same way you look forward to time with your art, you'll feel that way about taking a walk ... and changing out one food for another is just a habit you make ... you're beautiful as you are, Lee, though, you know that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Weight Watchers(I'm with you in spirit) and I love the illustration. It's perfection. Good luck(although you won't need luck because you are going to do it, maybe I'll join you from my corner of the world).

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter