Saturday, July 31, 2010

The collage box and Collage

This is the collage box project that has been ongoing for months, it has travelled all over
I am the third last person to receive it.  What you did was take out 12 items and replace the items you took with 12 more.  Below is what I took out.  Then you were to make a collage out of what you took.



 CLICK ON ALL PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER




This is what I put back in and its on its way to Australia

This was a card that folds up, I painted it , The classisco label I used as a sticker to keep the card together.
This is what the card looks like when folded up.



This is the collage that I made, I used every collage item that I took and nothing more.
I drew the ship and painted it black, and used pan pastels on the sky and water.
I hope you like it.  Click on it to see it better

I had a really great time making this collage , thanks to everyone who participated and put such awesome stuff in the box.

Lee

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cool project! Where did you hear about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,
    I've signed up for the ATC swap and become a follower.
    Great, creative art coming out of your studio.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter