Sunday, January 11, 2015

A little mish and mash

 
still down for the count, never even made it to michaels to spend my coupon, I must really feel like crap, which I do.  Did I tell two days after Christmas our main tv
just quite working.  These days its cheaper to buy a new tv than try and get
a repair man.  Our TV was 15 years old, and it was time to Update.  The heavens must have heard my plea for a new TV   I sent the hubster out to buy a new TV, with instructions, must be flat screen, must be no smaller than 55 inches and must be a smart tv.  He met all the criteria and came home from Costco with a new beauty.  The reason I wanted a smart TV was so I could get netflicks.  Anyway short story
signed up to Netflicks, and we have been addicted to the show Homeland, on Netflicks, it has the first two seasons, and we borrowed the third seaons from our
friends.  Now we just need to find 4 and we are caught up.  I asked the hubster,
now we almost done, what are we going to do (lol) we might have actually talk to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Love the painting. Don't worry, a new series will come sooner or later, and then you won't need to talk! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter