Monday, January 12, 2015

We will resume regular programming

 
 
I have a travellers journal that I carry around in my purse.  Its made out
of leather, and it holds a daily journal, a book with drawing paper, stuff
like that.  I am sure I have blogged about it before.  These are just
little doodles that I do in the book, so I thought I would post them.
Nothing fancy.  Well I am on the mend after all day yesterday,
in my Pjs and a good nights sleep, I feel way better.  So was
out today with a friend for lunch.  So its back to regular programming
in my life starting tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by these. Do you draw them in black when you are out and colour them later? Love your use of pink, black and orange, your old(?) owl and that cheeky little bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Sheila, yes while I am out I draw them, and I used markers on them, to colour them in, I always have a few markers in my bag

      Delete

Site Meter