Friday, January 30, 2015

Its a collage day here on the praires

 
I like to do collage, you can sit down, and try different pieces, I find it really relaxing, I don't know why I don't do more of it.  If you don't know the shopper aka my daughter, loves to travel, that would be her job if she could find one, (lol) wouldn't we all love a job like that.  Any way on one of her travels, she went to the Philippines, and she
brought back some stamps and stuff and I made this little collage for her.
 
A year ago today, the hubster got sick at home, and had to be rushed to the hospital and stayed in for 5 weeks, then two weeks later another week.  But all's well on the home front now, so we are celebrating today with skinny tuna casserole.  I know who makes
tuna casserole anymore, very old school.  I am old school, and I like comfort food in the winter.  So I better go and make a list and see what I need in the way of
groceries, the hubster does the grocery shopping, I make the list, and put away.
and cook.

4 comments:

  1. i agree, i don't do enough collage. i love to cut and paste. it's amazing what you can come up with. i like your piece.
    ok, so how do you make skinny tuna casserole? i love it but only me so don't have it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a collager, however it used to be Cupcakes favorite thing when she was a teen. I heard her mention she has a hankering to do it again! She has traveled with her job and loved it! The traveling slowed down though and I think she misses it! So glad your hubby is on the upswing and you are able to celebrate...however tuna casserole would not be my go to food.. lol.I'm a bit old school too Enjoy!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved your collages, so I'm glad you did one again. I can't do them myself though. Right now I'm challinging myself to make a piece of art using three colors only. They will be Twinks and are red, blue (kind of) and yellow.
    Wish me luck, and it was nice to visit your blog again after a long break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collage, Lee! Collage is definitely my style, and the travel theme, airmail envelope, etc. really appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter