Saturday, January 31, 2015

Counting Cars....

 
 
another old collage that I did.  Tomorrow starts the 29 faces, by the end of it, you will never want to see another face of mine for a long time I am sure.  I am trying to make them look all different, because that's the point right, by the end of the challenge, you
should be pretty good at faces.  Well I did it last year, and it seems I never really
got that much better.
Today its cold, snowy and windy.  I stayed in the house all day, most of it on the phone with the cable company, trying to set up a new system.  I am the tech guy in the house,
the hubster does not have a clue.....lucky he has me right.
I am making some welcome home food for the shopper and the boyfriend, return from
a holiday in Cali, they are in for a shock with this weather.  I am making pork chops in the crockpot, rice pilaf, muffins, and beef enchiladas So they should be good for
a few days, till they get settled back into their routine.
Ok that's it for me, talk to you tomorrow.
. 

1 comment:

  1. Great collage! What an awesome mom you are!! I never get sick of your faces!! Can't wait to see them!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter