Thursday, January 15, 2015

Come get happy

 
had a great day today.  Made a few postcards (one is above) and it is winging
its way to a friend as we speak. Went to Costco with the hubster and the mother in-law, bought a few things we didn't need.  Lunch at Panda Express and then home.  The weather was mild but a little icy.  Pasta for dinner, and a movie for entertainment.  Ah
the joys of not working.  How did I ever work for 35 years...... Tomorrow I will be hitching my paint wagon to this blog, and showing it to you.  Stay tuned to a
monitor near you so you do not miss it. 
 
lee

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work. I sometimes wonder how I managed to live when I was working, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, the flower with the white edged petals and the splashy bit at the side are so effective.
    We will all be standing by our stations tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter