Friday, January 02, 2015

Life Organization

 
 
In yesterdays post I let you know that I have 3 goals for this year, and I
told you the first one, now on to number 2.  I did not know what
to call this one so I called Life organization.
 
Goal 2.
Life Organization
if you read this blog you know I am retired, and should have lots of time
to get things done in my life.  But at most times it seems I am spinning my wheels.
First the hubster is retired as well, should not be a problem right, wrong,
he does not have any hobbies, so his hobby, is cleaning the house,
nice right, wrong, he likes me to help him.  Imagine that....well my
way to do things before he retired worked for me but apparently does not
work for him.  So I sat him down the other day, and explained my
life expectations, which are
I go swimming in the morning for 1 hour a day, but it takes 1.5 hours to
get there, come home, and shower etc at the pool.  So I am gone
2.5 hours in the morning.  When I come home, I will with him
clean and do what needs to be done in the house, from 2.00 to 5.00 I
will go to the studio, and work without interruptions, just like a
job (of course hours are subject to change, cant create on demand)
So this is a work in progress, not set in stone, but I need to
create, in the studio, because I want to go big. More on this in
later posts


5 comments:

  1. there is def. a period of adjustment when the hubs are home. there is a library near here that has small offices and first come first serve - you can go there and read - this gave harvey a sense of 'going to the office' when he had no job - and believe me - he needed this! as far as cleaning i too am one of those 'we can do it together' people but i have accepted that harvey is having none of that! he's the i will do what i will do and you do what you do type!!! ah well - life itself is a work of art sometimes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to make art and it's good to have a nice husband and it's good to have both.
    And it's good to have a Plan.
    I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Plan and seeing more of your colourful and original art.
    Love your red-headed lady hiding among the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful goal! Looking forward to more of your colourful and happy art in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful daily schedule--so healthy and creative! I do much better taking care of tasks on my own. As soon as my husband tries to get involved alongside me, conflict is inevitable! (But I like him taking the initiative to do some things on his own, that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy new year to you as well! I think your goals are excellent! And it's not only three goals you have choosen (I'm looking forward to the third one) but you already put actions in place as well! I've been struck by your speed! And by the way I love your "Change-things-cover". I understand very well that it still needs some negotiations with your hubby to realize your dreams. I also have to discuss our different expections with my hubby very often. Currently I'm in the lucky position that he is off for business trips regularly two days (including nights) at least per week but as soon as he will retire we have to re-organize also everything I assume.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter