Friday, January 09, 2015

still alice...


Meet the artist Alice neel an American and a portait painter
She painted gritty regular people.  Her friends, boyfriends, family.
 
Still holed up with this cold and aching bones, but hoping to at least
get some fresh air today.  When was the last time I got a cold,
I cant remember that's how long ago.  Its really cold here,
and has been snowing, to cold for the dog walk, so she
is moping around.
Anyway enough complaining, I got a 50 percent Michaels coupon, some
money in my pocket, and I just might go buy myself something I
don't need, just because I can.  Talk to you all  tomorrow.
 
I am linking up to Master challenge 
http://art-journal-journey.blogspot.ca/2015/01/01-2015inspired-by-masters-part-ii.html
and baltzer BlogSpot
http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/

5 comments:

  1. Lee, this is fantastic, you have so much talent! Good to see you again over at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. deeply love this! feel better soon - and have fun spending money on art supplies - it's one of the best ways to spend money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I got goosebumps, my gauge for excellence...I think you have something here!! She has such expression and I LOVE yours because of all that juicy colour...Can't imagine the world without colour!! REALLY good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous! Thank you for the introduction to a for me new artist!
    Thank you for linking to Art Journal Journal!
    Get well soon Lee!
    xxx
    FROEBELSTERNCHEN
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. your womans looks fantastic,love it to much.


    xxx Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter