Sunday, December 08, 2013

Just a little trial run....

click on picture to enlarge
 
I don't know if I told you or not, that I am in a
circle journal exchange.  The journals are amazing
as well as the artists, a little intimidating.  So the latest
journal is so beautiful, and her theme is Fools and/or divinities.
So instead of mucking up her journal I decided to try
a dry run in my journal and this is what I came up with this is fools.
I learned a few things I am not going to do.  First I am
going to use stamps for the words, 2nd instead of
cutting the elephants out of painted paper, I am going
to draw them and paint them, the jesters will be a
little different and I might not use such in your face
colors, thou that is my style.  When I get the
original page done I will show you how
it turns out. I also did divinities, which I will show you on Monday
I had no trouble with that one






 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like those colours I couldnt draw an elephant to save my life - yours came out just great! divinities... now that would be hard to come up with an idea... what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your elephants! Good luck with your final spread....don't be intimidated...you can clearly hold your own with your signature style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have fun with your journal exchange. I like your elephants too! I like your Santa Baby, Owl, and the ornaments you made in the previous posts. Have a good week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. "An out-of-work jester is nobody's fool!" Ok, couldn't resist saying that, I mean, how often is that a topic! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter