Monday, March 15, 2010

Journal Page prompt: Song my song is Free by Jan Arden




I love Jann Arden and her new song Free is one of my favourites.  The prompt a few days ago (I am way behind on the prompts) was Song. So here is my page for it.  Well  today Monday is a busy day as you may or may not see its about quater to 7 I have been up since 6:00.  I have already taken Devil Dog for her morning business and I am fully outfitted for the day.  Mum has a doctors appt at 9:00 she wants me to be at her place by 8:00...god I hate getting up this early, reminds me of my working days.
I know I promised to show you a technique a few days ago but my Camera is not working, and the Shoppers camera is not working, so it will have to wait a few days.
The weather here is beautiful, the snow is melting and the roads are clear sailing.  Well I better get going Devil Dog is barking her breakfast.  Whats on your schedule today?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know that song but now I'll have to find it. Your page is so cool! I love how the woman is sitting with her back to us and the guy is only a shadow. Fantastic!!

    My day is going to be all about running errands....yuk! Maybe a little art play time later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Hi Lee
    I hope your day turns out to be a good one I am trying to come to Edmonton on the May long weekend to see my neices new baby and to see Auntie and your family I will keep you posted as to my exact dates I am coming
    give Auntie my love and tell her I miss her dearly
    love always your cousin in vancouver
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece. I haven't heard the song either but I love the piece it inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter