Monday, March 08, 2010

Present-Ar Journal Prompt


Done with oil pastels, and pen.  Its suppose
to be kind of dirty and gritty thats how I felt
when I was there.


The other day I spent the day in the emergency department with my Mother.  From 12:00 noon to 12:30 at night.  Everthing is ok now.  By the time I left I felt like I had not showered for days.  I do not want to have a repeat of that day for awhile.

The weekend was good, no art was done, lots of relaxing and doing nothing.  Watching the Oscars last night.  To be honest I had only seen one of those movies, Inglouris Bastards, and he desered his oscar I thought he made the movie.  I like looking at the dresses, hair, makeup .  I did not watch the whole thing, I changed channel before Best Director.
Today I am off for Library Time, I am in need of of some inspiration.  Then its home for laundry.  What are you doing today?









4 comments:

  1. You're right, spending time in the waiting room is almost as stressful as being admitted to the hospital. Hope all's well, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never like spending time in a hospital....it's always depressing. But your page is great!

    I'm making more postcards today and trying to finish my latest page in my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissie5:05 PM

    yes youre right... I always feel as if I havent showered for days after visiting the hospital. glad all is well now with your mum! I did no art on the weekend either... had a migraine! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know everything is ok now. I like your page..I like how it is on a grid...compartmentalized..really neat to look at.

    I spent the entire day editing video..my eyes are really tired.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter