Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Can you do the downward dog?


Used credit cards to scrap paint down on the pagae


I feel like I need to relax more (my husband would faint if he read that).  I thought about doing yoga.  We have a yoga studio not to far away.  I see all these women (young) might I add , with those cool colored mats, with their trendy youga pants on, that would not go past my knees.  Then I picture me on the mat not able to get out of the downward dog and the paramedics tring to untangle me.  Not a pretty site.
But Madonna's abs are pretty hard to forget. 
Today I am off to do errands, (do these never end) and then home for laundry day, can hardly wait.  What are you doing today?





8 comments:

  1. HI Lee, what I'm doing today?
    Laundry, Laundry, Laundry....never ends.
    Other than that, I did some art this morning with my daughter together. I started a birthday book for a close friend. Hopefully I find the time to finish it.
    So off to enjoy the new post from you!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try yoga, too, but I'm worried about punctuating my poses with too many poots ...

    working.
    taking Mom to a follow-up at the eye doctor.
    getting my hair whacked off SHORT again!
    hopefully chinese food for dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background of this page in your journal. Yoga is great and addicting.

    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Emeila, yoga is very addicting. I really miss it when I haven't done it for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HB and I do yoga sometimes and I always laugh at some of the poses we get into. I'm sure it isn't a pretty picture!

    I did laundry, too....and a little art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very unexciting here - went to the dentist, luckily nothing has to be done! so celebrating that!! no art today - as dh is home and I have to 'look' busy in the kitchen! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant seem to find your newest post - the heart of a woman! hmm... keeps disappearing! strange that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lee, I definately feel your pain... buy yourself a few videos and enjoy at home! :o)
    What a stunning page! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter