Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Blog Header


This was done on a piece of wood that I found at the thrift store .  I think I used cheap watercolours on it.  I thought it would make a great new blog header for spring and summer.  Its a old peice of art I posted ages ago.  I am a pisces and love the water which is so true.  I wish I lived near the ocean.  I would love to have a house that overlooked the ocean.  I am thinking Malibu (lol) better start saving my pennies.
Have been enjoying the first day of Spring it has been really nice today and when it sunny and nice it makes you feel better and more full of energy.  That is my free medical advise for today (lol) 
Did you create any art today?






3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lee!! I haven't tried painting on wood, how inspiring! I created lots of art this weekend. ;)
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a cancerain - I love this header and anything to do with the ocean too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, I did create lot's of art yesterday! It was print day at my Studio.
    I agree with you about the spring start.....feels wonderful to see some more sun and finally some warmer temperatures! So enjoy and create lot's of spring inspired art!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter