Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Ordinary Life

I live an ordinary life, dont get me wrong I love my life...but once in a while dont you wish for something extradionary to happen to you.  I mean like maye you win the lotto, oh you wake up one morning and you can paint like Picasso.  So yesterday in my ordinary life I::

used gesso on tissue paper for the http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/ challenge
cut some plexi glass for stuff I am working on  http://garyreef.ning.com/
did some ironing no link for that
talked to a registered nurse where my mom lives
and browsed some new blogs
What did you do today?

 The ladies are an art card that I picked up at IKEA. I love their cards. I picked up the board at Michael's 1.50, it had a cup painted on it I think. I gessoed the board, distressed and painted it, used gel to glue everything down, painted and wiped etc, added some Asian inspired stamps I have and here is my new art piece. I love how it turned out all for about $2.00 I am including the art card. The board has a wire with beads on it, very nice. I did this one in 2007.


 






7 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful. I also sometimes wish I could have something different in my life. I love my life as well but living on the beach would be nice;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as ordinary doesnt = boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Lee I talked to Vicki to day on face book and she told me about Auntie I wish I could be there for the both of you I am trying to get there over the May long weekend but not sure yet please keep in touch I will email you on Ken's email as that is the only one I have
    love always
    Kathy
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...really it is so much beautiful..it is very interesting post to read out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    flower china
    china flowers
    china flower delivery
    flowers to china
    Valentines day Flowers China

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your art work painting....
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

    flowers in australia

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter