Friday, March 26, 2010

Sspring Time



I know spring time started on the 21, but really Spring isnt quite here yet.  As I look out the window we are having snow flurries, but we know the worst of it is over and spring is still right around the corner.  Lots to do today. 
Hospital
Pick up Mail at my Mom
Meet with Health Nurse
The hospital my mom is at is the furthest one away from my house.  We have one just up the street you would think the ambulance guys would have taken her there.  But apparently they have to go where the dispatcher sends them.
I am going to try and work in a little art store visiting to clear my mind and spend some money.  While sitting with my mom yesterday the hospital had a book sale on, all the books you could fit in a plastic bag for two dollars.  I got some really old hard cover books, we while sitting there I took all the pages out of them and got them ready for making a sketchbook with my class with Robin.
Well I am off want to catch the Doctor on her rounds.  Talk to you all soon.



5 comments:

  1. Prayers for Mom. I love your flower. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, I send you some warmer temperatures and some sun! We didn't had much of the sun today either but I still send you some from my heart!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:56 PM

    hope you get some sun over there... we are hovering in lower temps - so means that our summer is over!!

    are you doing any pieces for the art journalling thing at ning?

    do you ever use poster paints for your art?

    have a good weekend!

    Krissie (art girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, prayers for your mom. I hope everything is ok. It's cold here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled on your blog and it has a nice sensitive quality to it. Hope your mum gets well soon... Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter