Monday, March 29, 2010

Play along with me.




Over at http://www.robenmarie.com/ she did this snippet thing, so I like it and i am going to give it a try.

what am I wearing:  jeans, bare feet, and sweat shirt, no bra
outside my window:  rain, dark, windy
watching:  Life unexpected, I love this show
dinner:  ginger beef and rice out for dinner with hubby
shopping: Book store, Apprentice magazine, True Vision book
money:  won 100 dollars today at the hospital, in a pull tab;;;;;
artsy things:  working on my tabs for my urban journal and loving it
accident:  backed into a wall while trying to park scratched car no dent, did not tell hubby
good deed:  helped an artist in Toronto get a submission into the arts council here
need:  a new camera,
want:  a wicker chair from IKEA for outside my front door
thankful:  that you read all this

6 comments:

  1. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your
    interview
    .

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love these snippets.. if dh wasnt home I'd be giving it a go..when hes home nothing gets done! :(

    great page Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snippets....congrats on winning the $100 but Boo Hoo about scratching the car.

    Your art piece about shoes is great. I used to have a shoe addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Hi Lee
    Glad to hear Auntie is doing better I love you art and your blog keep it up
    say HI to Auntie for me and tell her I miss and love her very much hope to see you in May
    love always
    your cousin Kathy in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this format! I really enjoy reading about your life Lee.
    krissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Lee!! Congrats on the winnings. Art supplies?? ;)
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter