Friday, March 05, 2010

Map Maker



This was suppose to be my doodle for the March Art Journal but I just cant doodle when I want to.  Usually I am on the phone and I doodle over anything paper, bills, the telephone bill.  Hubby knows he has to move anything that is important because I doodle on it.  So It did start its life as a doodle but I turned it into my own map.  I have always wanted to make a map like this (in my dreams it was way better than this).  But I just put pen to paper and did not think to much of it.  So enjoy my map, It is not correct in any way .  What's on your weekend agenda? 

6 comments:

  1. I love too doodle:)

    I like your map. Doodle away!

    Em:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:22 PM

    OMGOSH -- another WOW pic! you are on a roll!!!

    Krissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful! I do doodling while being on the phonen as well. Makes calling even funner ;)
    I was up to some art this morning and later off to my mum's birthday party......wish you a great weekend, smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doodle and the map. The map is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I really like the map idea. You just keep coming up with these great pieces....where do you get your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like ur art. *inspired*

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter