Friday, January 27, 2012

calling all angels

Those of you who are in Book of Days, probably heard this song the other day.  After I heard it,
I emailed Effy to find out who sang it, Jane Sieberry and KD Lang,  It has been on mind since I
heard it.  You know when something touches you and you cant get it out of your mind, hence
my drawing.  If you have not heard it , here is the link, go and listen and see if it doesnt touch your soul.

http://youtu.be/vfoQPcacb98

let me know what you think

lee

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! I've always liked KD Lang's music. And I like your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful. Ever see the movie - a city of angels this piece reminded me of that! V peaceful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't listen to the song, but your angel grabbed me the same way! You did an amazing job catching the essence of her in just a few lines... can't stop looking at her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah not just me then lee. I went straight to google and then to Youtube and am currently investigating her and revisiting Alanis too. LOVE your angel. xx

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter