Thursday, January 26, 2012

Change of Plans

Ok, I have the skinny on all things pens, from the
queen of all pens , Kelly Kilmer   http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/and I quote
 I had a whole basket of pretty pens that I had to toss because none of them (100 or so pens) worked. I'm a lay those pens down flat now 
I really appreciated that she took the time to comment, and everybody elses comments. So my pens are now laying down flat, to much money to waste.  On other news, there
is no news, so instead of boring you, I am outta here, take care
and talk to you tommorow.

4 comments:

  1. Kelly definitely knows about pens! I've seen some cool storage for pens where they're laying down so you should be able to find a solution that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by Kelly's and, you're right, she has a ton of useful information posted. Thanks for the link. Hope your day's going beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got the lowdown on pens. I bet it is helpful for us non illustrators too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have kelly as one of my links - shes good isnt she!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter