Monday, February 18, 2013

Are your going to Scarborough Fair


This is a piece that I did for a group I am in   a group called "ArtGeeks|
Rhomany has prompts, she is doing time periods
this one I think is the Renaissance period,
and this is what I came up with, I just did it, so it
should count for the face challenge.
Well today just like in the States its a holiday, we call our
Holiday Family Day, I think yours is presidents day.
Today it is just Home made Hamburger soup
and grilled tuna melts, been busy all
day organizing, my daughter asked me to help her,
I love organizing so was glad to go.

So what have you been up to?

6 comments:

  1. I think youve really really captured the whole era thing, she does look authentically renaissance period. I love the detail in her dress and the pearls in her hair, just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same as above. Such detail on the dress.

    I've been organizing too, the top of this desk. It had become quite a cluttered mess since before we had company last week. Now one side of the desk is totally clear, just in case I want to drag out a project and mess it up again, but creatively!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to "third" that...she looks very authentic. I've been toying with the idea of doing some period pieces. Now you've inspired me.

    Today I've been working on an art journal that's for a round robin. And I need to make more faces for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her regal expression and the dress/headpiece details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Lee! She is so much the "lady" of that era. I am really enjoying your style, and loving the colors and details in your artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her hair and clothing, Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter