Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 2 Matisse Lines


I got this idea from Matisse, though he did his much better, his hand does not
look like mine, I not even quite sure it looks like a hand.

Can you believe I have been posting faces for 26 daze, I can.  I started some March art, after I am done with a drawing or painting, I will either scan, or photograph, and then enter it into the month folder I
have set up on my computer.  I wanted a way to keep track of things, I just started this system in January . so I don't know yet if it works for me or not.  
Today the neighbour and I are off for lunch and an afternoon movie.  Dont you wish you could come, (lol) an afternoon movie wont be crowded (probably just us) we are going to see 
Stolen Identity a comedy, I will let you know how it is.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a hand...and I like the idea of doing art ahead of time. Something I'd never think to do!! I'm always last minute when it comes to art projects which is odd since I'm usually early in other aspects of my life.

    Enjoy lunch and the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to sort a bit, that's what I had to do too. I like your Matisse and Janet is right, it's a hand good enough. 29 days of artmaking is a long time keeping up. I admire all of you who can do it, normally I get tired half through. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Matisse. Enjoy your movie and yes I wish I could come though I may be a gooseberry if it's just the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good face, very matisse - esque! only 2 more faces to go then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy the movie! My friend Bibi and I used to go to the movies most Friday afternoons. We always encountered the same ladies, plus one guy. He spoke to no one, but carried a pillow under his arm. We noticed he would go to the back of the theater, against the wall where the movie showed, placed his pillow against the wall and went to sleep, sitting upright. We named our unofficial group the Friday Sleepers.

    Like your thoughtful Matisse.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter