Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sipping a cuppa and dreaming


Told you I was getting tired of drawing normal faces
Today I have been swimming, and made lunch and now am going to walk the dog.  T hats how
exciting my day is shaping up to be.  It's funny you wait all you life to retire and have
time on your hands, and then you retire and think is that all there is.  Because in your mind or at least mine,
i thought of travelling the world, just doing fun things.  But you forget they someone still needs to cook the meals, clean the house, and to travel the world you cant do that all year long, or you would have to
go back to work. But no I would not like to go back to work, I did that already, so
I am taking this life and enjoying it, and my mind can still think that I am in Bali.

lee

6 comments:

  1. Normal faces are okay but your quirky faces are great!

    I feel the same way about retirement. I wouldn't ever want to go back to work but some days I think "what will I do with all my time today?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you never fail with your pieces, always something new and fun to show off. I'm out of work too, but my days are never long enough. I'm up before the birds and normally don't go to sleep untill after midnight. All this because I enjoy so much being free to do whatever I want. Housekeeping isn't a favorite but it has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your quirky-ness! my 'vacation' would be to stay in a fine hotel next to the art museum (that they just made free every day!) and eat at a fine dining restaurant - the ones with the so-called famous chefs whose food is just to die for - or the one where the top floor revolves and you can see the city - something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love not working either and there is always soemthing that needs doing at home! I think that, thats all there is really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:31 AM

    I'm really enjoying your ladies. Just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this teapot, so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter