Friday, February 08, 2013

Its not always Black and White


I like black and white, it really makes your eye take it all in.  I also love me
some red. I have no idea why I made her squinty eyed, looks like she needs glasses, must be from all that black and white she wears.
So I am still doing the challenge and still creating these women, and I havent
run out of ideas yet.  I have done a couple of things, exchanged ATC's with
in Norway
made a journal card for Janet

and a collage postcard from here

and am still trying to make a book, got the pages folded, but thats it, watched the video at 4 times
so now I just need to do it

lee

11 comments:

  1. I love black and white with just a touch of red. It has such impact. Your face looks great...love her hair.

    You're always so busy. What kind of book are you making?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks janet, as you can see all is working thanks for your help, I am going to link the youtube video tommorow to the book I iam trying to make, easy for most except impaired craft people like me

      Delete
  2. Black and white with a touch of red is very classy, and I think she looks "sultry", not squinty, Lee ;)

    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jan, I love the color red, as you can tell in my art, but never wear it

      Delete
  3. You are so true to your style, always a pleasure to visit and see all your lovely pieces. Black, white and a tiny bit red is always a winner. I like her alot.
    Thanks for the mentioning, you should soon have the ATCs in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Laila, you should have yours soon too, looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her and her unique hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Jump in Lee, the water's fine! With the kind of book binding we do, I think there's nothing you can mess up that can't be remessed with. Great good luck and just have fun!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love black and white too and that pop of red makes her look v sexy! maybe thats why she has squinted her eyes! book? wow you must show us when its made Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love black and white too. That red is just perfect too! I think her squinty eyes make her look very shrewd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is reading blogs with me right now, and when she saw this picture, she said: "Do you want to draw her? She looks pretty!"

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter