Monday, February 04, 2013

beam me up scotty

click on her and she will get bigger
Yes I have officially joined 29 faces, you can too, 
If you can't figure out how to do it, email me, I had a heck of a time but figured it out  
Okay, yes she does have Spock ears, linebacker shoulders
and a wonky eyebrow going on.  But here she is in all her glory.

I have signed up for a free class and here is the link
so now my finger is healed, and my shoulder is fixed and I am to dazzle the crowd in my bathing suit in the swimming pool.

9 comments:

  1. Another fun face! I love her!! And since I have linebacker shoulders, too, I can relate to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fun and have a clear expression, which I always see in your artwork. Personal style, in other words. Another good thing, you always make me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks to me like she has that 'dont mess with me' look!

    glad youre all healed up and ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her colors and those eyes. Very nice! I look forward to seeing more of your work. It's funky and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your faces are so quirky and have so much character - really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That eyebrow! This girl means business!

    Shine on, bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someday I hope to be as free as you in my artwork. I just love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, you can't be "off kilter" if everything is where it should be and perfect!!! So, I guess she is "on kilter" after all for being "off kilter" :) I love your use of cheerful, bright colors~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paintings are so cool Lee!
    Faces too, brave.
    I may have to check that out.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter