Sunday, February 03, 2013

hit me with your best shot


this guy looks better in person, the face colour does not look like that

I am  joining Feb challenge of 29 faces in Feb, I am still
making my faces but have not been showing them, so stay tuned you
will  have 28 days of them.  
Well today is Sunday, and we are off to a family function, I am
in charge of bringing Greek Salad.  Its hubby's family, my family
is just me and my sister, plus my sister does not live here, she
lives in Winnipeg about a 1000 miles away.  Well have a great
Sunday and see you on Monday

10 comments:

  1. Lee, what a fantastic idea for a face...love it!!! I am looking forward to seeing your other "faces" :)

    Hope you have a great time today with hubby's family!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind seeing one of your face drawings/paintings every day. They're all so unique and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy seeing your faces too, so come on. Don't be shy.... :)
    How very productive everyone are in blogland at the moment, is it just me who is out of fuel?
    I'm chewing on something though, and that doesn't mean eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the idea of this guy? I think he's fascinating!

    Have fun at your family gathering. Greek salad sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun piece! I hope you had a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love your face! So much FUN! Looking forward to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey he looks like a hit to me ;-)

    Hope you had a great family meeting, with delicious salad...

    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brave girl for doing the 29 faces - I'm much too intimidated to show anyone my bad efforts - but your little robot-like guy is fun! Can't wait to see more. I'm so glad you're back and making art - your collages are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be tuning in for 28 days. I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your faces ROCK! I love that everyone has such a unique expression! Keep DRAWING LEE! :)))) Smiles to you, Anke :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter