Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nightwear


This is not what I wear to bed, I wear an old t shirt and pyjama pants,
I believe in being comfy in bed, I don't wear a nightgown, because, it always rides up, to
much information, ok I am done telling you what I wear to bed, get that visual out of your head.
Her nightgown I made from tape, the only thing I think turned out well is part of her arm.

Well I am off to help the Shopper clean up a bit, I think she wants some company,
the boyfriend went to work. 

6 comments:

  1. What a neat idea for her "nightie"...and I think she is a great piece of art, Lee! I should look so good when I go to bed :D

    BTW...I love flannel nightgowns for sleeping so you can see that a little nightgown like she is wearing is a bit to cold for me...brrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working to get rid of that visual..... :) Love it, it's so fun to joke a bit. These artpieces of yours have become small tales, which I love to watch and "read". I think you should be pleased with this one, not just part of her arm. How smart to use tape, almost look like her top is sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her hat...my grandpa used to sleep in a nightcap! I'm a tee shirt gal, too but no jammie bottoms. Now you can get that visual out of your head!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather like her top, being a top only in bed girl myself! I used to wear nighties now I am feeling tooo hot for that and so light tops only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Just in case ...' how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. French Maids and Butlers

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter